As an AI language model, I don’t have access to real-time data or the ability to predict the future. However, as of my last update in September 2021, I can provide you with some examples of influential international peacekeeping missions that have been significant in previous years. Please note that this list doesn’t reflect current or upcoming events in 2023:
1. United Nations Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (MONUSCO): MONUSCO is the largest UN peacekeeping mission established in 2010, aiming to protect civilians, perform security tasks, and support the political process in the DRC.
2. United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA): Established in 2013, MINUSMA is focused on stabilizing Mali following the country’s political crisis and insurgency, protecting civilians, and supporting the peace process.
3. African Union-United Nations Mission in Darfur (UNAMID): UNAMID, deployed since 2007, aimed to protect civilians and facilitate the peace process in Darfur, Sudan. As of 2021, UNAMID started winding down with a transition to a more targeted mission.
4. United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS): UNMISS was established in 2011 after South Sudan gained independence. The mission focuses on the protection of civilians, monitoring human rights, and supporting the peace process.
5. United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL): UNIFIL was established in 1978 to monitor the Israel-Lebanon border and support the implementation of Security Council Resolutions relating to the conflict and peace in the region.
6. United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA): UNAMA was established in 2002 to assist Afghan institutions and the country’s political transition, facilitate the peace process, and work on human rights issues.
7. United Nations Mission for Justice Support in Haiti (MINUJUSTH): MINUJUSTH was the latest peacekeeping mission in Haiti aimed at strengthening the rule of law, supporting the government, and promoting stability. It concluded in October 2019, transitioning to a non-peacekeeping UN presence.
8. United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Central African Republic (MINUSCA): MINUSCA was established in 2014 to protect civilians, support the disarmament process, and foster peace and stability in the Central African Republic.
9. United Nations Operation in Côte d’Ivoire (UNOCI): UNOCI, deployed since 2004, supported the peace process, facilitated disarmament, and contributed to security and stability in Côte d’Ivoire. The mission concluded in 2017, transforming into the UN country team.
10. United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in the Central African Republic (MINUSCA): MINUSCA has been deployed since 2014 to protect civilians, facilitate the peace process, and support the Central African Republic’s political transition.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and the ranking of influential peacekeeping missions can vary based on different perspectives and ongoing events in the world.